bookishlyanna

bookishlyanna

you'll never see me without my kindle

Generation Kill
Evan Wright
Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Butterfly Hunter
Julie Bozza
Divide & Conquer - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Just so everyone knows, this isn't a review, this is a rant about how pissed off I am right now.

I want to punch Ty in the face and I want to punch Nick in the face. So I knew before starting the book that Ty would kiss another guy but I imagined it would be him kissing the guy back out of surprise you know? BUT NOOOOO HE ACTUALLY KISSED HIM TWICE. TWICE. Not only that but he liked it and was aroused by it. WTFFF ? Then he feels guilty (LIKE HE SHOULD) and goes back to the apartment where Zane is waiting for him. I would have forgiven Ty if he at least would have apologized to Zane but no he's acting as if HE needs to be comforted right now, asking Zane to hold him and blablabla. You're in the wrong right now and you should apologize... But I let it go, thinking that in the morning they'd talk about it.. BUT THE CONVERSATION NEVER CAME. So the last 25% I was just so angry I couldn't even concentrate on the book and the cute moments... I didn't even freak out when Zane finally told Ty he loved him.. I was just still frowning. I just don't understand how they both could let it go so easily. I was expecting Zane to be jealous at least but we never even knew what he thought about the kiss it was like it never happened. And I just can't get over the fact that Ty never said he was sorry or that he regretted it. Shaking my head so hard right now. Ughhhh.

Anyways the book was still very good and I still love them a lot but the last 25% just ruined it for me and i can't give it a 5 stars.