bookishlyanna

bookishlyanna

you'll never see me without my kindle

Generation Kill
Evan Wright
Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Butterfly Hunter
Julie Bozza
Not His Kiss to Take - Finn Marlowe Well this is was one big sexfest... and I loved every minute of it!

I'm usually not someone who likes when there are too many sex scenes in a book because get bored and end up skimming through most of them. But that didn't happen in this book because every sex scenes was so hot. I surprisingly even liked the slight D/s aspect of their relationship, which I'm usually not too fond of, but it was done in such way that it didn't make me uncomfortable. The only thing that grossed me out were the enemas... let's just say I didn't find a new kink of mine while reading those scenes.

There was no plot in this book, but the characters made up for it. They were beautifully written and both had very different personalities, but together they were oh so amazing and sexy!

Now, I do have to mention something that almost made me stop reading this after the first few chapters, because even now after finishing the book I'm still not comfortable about it: Evan was very unethical about the whole doctor-patient thing. Being aroused while treating a raped patient is wrong in every single way possible and I had to push myself to continue after the first time Evan got a boner while treating James.

But other than that, I really liked it and I'd recommend it to anyone who's in the mood to read something steamy.