bookishlyanna

bookishlyanna

you'll never see me without my kindle

Generation Kill
Evan Wright
Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Butterfly Hunter
Julie Bozza
Acrobat - Mary Calmes To be honest, I was bored for a big part of this book, especially the first 50% of the book. There were just sooo many scenes that could've been left out from this book. No just scenes but characters as well, like Michael's girlfriend's family... I don't know what was the point of them even being in the book.

But my biggest problem with the book was that I didn't believe the love between Dreo and Nate. Oh, I believe in the lust between them that's for sure but not the love. Everything seemed so rushed that it took from the realistic aspect of the relationship. I mean, they've known each other for 4 years and Nate only now realized that Dreo was actually gorgeous? And then they get together and a few days later they plan on moving in together and they confess their love for each other? I don't know, I just didn't buy into it.

I have to say though that these two together were SMOKIN HOT together. Dreo was freaking hot actually with his possessiveness and his dangerous and mysterious side. I just couldn't enough of him.

So in the end I did like this but it wasn't great.