bookishlyanna

bookishlyanna

you'll never see me without my kindle

Generation Kill
Evan Wright
Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Butterfly Hunter
Julie Bozza
Fraternal Devotion - K. Piet, Kristen Pavka, D.K. Jernigan, Alisha Steele, Leigh Wilder, Azalea Moone, S.L. Armstrong War and Peace and Brotherhood by D.K. Jernigan: 2 stars
This story honestly wasn't bad but something was missing for me to actually like it. The characters fell flat for me and I just couldn't really feel the connection between the brothers. I think I would've much more enjoyed this story as a full length novel.

Analgesia by Alisha Steele: 2.5 stars
This story just kind of seemed all over the place. I also didn't really like Ethan, and the fact that he had sex with a girl on the street just in front of their house disgusted me. The attraction between the two brothers was realistic enough and once they had sex it was pretty hot, so 2.5 stars for that.

Depression, Love, and Swimming Pools by Leigh Wilder: 3.5 stars
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was depressing but it ended on a hopeful note. It's the relationship that was the most realistic and believable between all the brothers so far.

On Clouds of Obsession by Azalea Moone: 2.5 stars
Not bad, but underdeveloped. I don't really know what to say about this story, to be honest. I didn't particularly like Matt, but I sure liked him a lot better at the end than at the beginning. I felt sad for Jeremy though and I'm happy he got what he wanted in the end.

On the Edge by S.L. Armstrong & K. Piet: 3.5 stars
Wow, this was filled with angst and got me sad and depressed and made me feel for both characters. The way Andrew treated Ben made me angry but I also understood why he acted the way he did. Intense and poignant story and beautiful writing.