bookishlyanna

bookishlyanna

you'll never see me without my kindle

Generation Kill
Evan Wright
Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Butterfly Hunter
Julie Bozza
Six Degrees of Lust - Taylor V. Donovan This book went from 4 stars to 3 stars the whole time.. so I'm giving it a 3.5 stars. I did really like it and it probably would've been 4 or 4.5 stars if the book was more focused on the relationship between the two MCs and not everyone around them too. I'm already not a fan of books that show both MCs POVs, but I learned to deal with it because most books are like that... but in this book there were at least 5 different POVs and I hated that. There were pages and pages of characters' POVs of whom I just didn't care about and it got really boring at some points.

I also don't understand why the mystery aspect of this book must be stretched out over two books, because I think it's pretty obvious who the serial killer is... unless the author made it look like it's them, but it really isn't?

Anyways, all in all I just would've preferred to see more of the MCs together because I think they're so hot together and they'd make a really awesome couple. So I can't wait until next book just to see their relationship progress.